- You are free to provide your personal information to DPOOLZ BV or not, but please understand that certain services cannot be performed if you do not provide your personal information on the registration, contact or order form or if you refuse its processing.
- Legislation and Responsibility
- DPOOLZ BV, whose registered office is at Pullewouwe 17, 1730 Asse, registered with VAT BE 0874.618.712 (hereinafter “DPOOLZ BV”), complies with the “Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data”, as well as with the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Economic Code on the “law of the electronic economy”.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide to DPOOLZ BV.
- DPOOLZ BV is responsible for the processing of your personal data on this website.
- Personal data that is collected
- DPOOLZ BV may collect information about you (Personal Data) in several ways:
- during your registration and use of this website
- The Data that is collected automatically:
- Certain data may also be collected without being stored in cookies. They can only be read by DPOOLZ BV and only during your visit to our website. This concern
- the TCP/IP address
- the type and version of your navigation system
- the last visited internet page.
- The data you give us during your registration and during the use of the website, if applicable:
- In the newsletter registration form on our website.
- In the contact form on our website.
- In the order form on our web shop.
- Purposes of processing
Your personal data is collected in order to:
- Provide you with the service offered on our website, if applicable;
- The delivery and invoicing of the products that you have ordered
- Conducting market research to improve the technical and content quality of our website
- Providing information, sending emails with different offers that might interest you;
- Managing the technical administration of our website;
- After rendering the data anonymous, compiling statistics or conducting surveys on the number of visits to the various sections of our website.
Your personal data will only be used for direct marketing purposes insofar as you have given your additional explicit consent (“opt-in”).
This consent can be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge, for example by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose at the bottom of each promotional e-mail or by sending an e-mail to E-MAIL COMPANY.
Communication and transmission to third parties
- Your personal data shall be kept strictly confidential and shall under no circumstances be communicated to third parties, except with your prior consent.
- In the event DPOOLZ BV reorganizes, transfers or ceases its operations, in whole or in part, or goes bankrupt, your data may be transferred to new entities or third parties through which the business of DPOOLZ BV is wholly or partly carried on.
- DPOOLZ BV will use reasonable efforts to provide you notice when DPOOLZ BV discloses your data to such third party, but you acknowledge that this may not be technically or commercially feasible in all circumstances.
- Upon request your data may be provided to the competent authorities (Police and Justice) in case of serious violations of the law. In rare cases DPOOLZ BV may need to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with a court order or other mandatory law or regulation. DPOOLZ BV will make reasonable efforts to provide you with prior notice in this respect, unless restricted by law.
- Duration of data retention
- We will retain and process all personal data for a period necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing and to protect the contractual relationship between DPOOLZ BV and you.
- If you have had no contractual relationship with DPOOLZ BV for 5 years, your customer profile will automatically be deleted.
- Your rights
- Right of access and inspection:
You have the right to access your personal data at any time, free of charge, without delay and within 30 days, as well as the use that DPOOLZ BV makes of your personal data.
- Right of rectification, deletion and restriction:
You are free to choose whether to provide DPOOLZ BV with your Personal Data. In addition, you have the right to request DPOOLZ BV at any time to correct, amend or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that if you refuse to provide or request the deletion of personal data, certain services and products will not be available.
You may also request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- Right of objection:
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In this case, you do not even have to provide reasons.
- Right of free data transfer:
You have the right to obtain and/or transfer your personal data processed by DPOOLZ BV in structured, commonly used and machine-readable form to other responsible parties.
- Right to withdraw consent:
To the extent that the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent.
- Exercise of your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us for this purpose, either by e-mail to E-MAIL COMPANY, by post to DPOOLZ BV, ADDRESS COMPANY, or by using the contact page on our website, in each case accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
- Automatic decisions and profiling:
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling, nor will you be subject to automated decisions by us.
- Right of complaint:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, rue du Mail 35, tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is without prejudice to a remedy before a civil court.
If you should suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can lodge a claim for compensation.
- Security and confidentiality
- DPOOLZ BV has developed appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect against the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access or accidental disclosure to third parties of personal data collected on our site, and against any other unauthorized processing of such data.
- In no event shall DPOOLZ BV be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages resulting from the erroneous or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
- You must always comply with the security regulations, including by preventing any unauthorized access to your login and code. You are solely responsible for the use made from the website of your computer, IP address and identification data and for their confidentiality.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text and number file that we store in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive. This allows us to remember your preferences when using our website.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not allow for the systematic collection of data that could identify the users of our website. They only help us to improve the functioning of our website, to understand what interests our users and to measure how effective the content of our website is.
Use of types of cookies
DPOOLZ BV uses several cookies, which can be categorized according to their origin, function and lifespan, as appropriate
- First-party cookies are cookies which are placed by a website which is currently being visited by the user (e.g. cookies placed by mobilopool.be).
- Third-party cookies are cookies placed by a domain name other than that of our website visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a third party places a cookie through that website, then this is a third-party cookie (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies are cookies that make sure our website functions properly (e.g. cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences, shopping baskets, etc.). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the purely technical support of our website. Cookies with statistical purposes make it possible to find out which pages of our website you visit, where your computer is located, etc. Social purpose cookies enable you as a user to share the content of the visited website directly with others via social media. Cookies with targeting purposes allow to build a profile based on your surfing behavior, so that the displayed advertisements are tailored to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were shown to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on the user’s device for the duration specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits our website which has placed this cookie (e.g. cookies placed by social media like Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics etc). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
- Session cookies: These cookies allow to simplify and link a user’s actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and ends when the user closes the browser window. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you must delete your cookies using your browser settings. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
Changing your browser settings
Please note that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your web browser. To better understand these settings, you may find the following links useful. If not, you should consult the ‘Help’ function in your web browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Chrome (hyperlink: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&hlrm=en)
- Cookie Settings in Firefox (hyperlink: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer)
- Cookie Settings in Safari (hyperlink: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265)
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer (hyperlink: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd)
More information about cookies
Information on cookies
You can find more useful information about cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Internet Advertising Bureau
The association of digital marketers has drawn up a guide about online behavioral advertising and online privacy. You can find that guide here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Applicable law and jurisdiction clause